The fabulous Class of 2018 is getting ready to graduate! The seniors have been accepted to dozens of colleges and are each on their way to completing a rigorous Arts Pathway. Please consider donating to the TAPA Stars "Last Dollar" Scholarship Drive on GoFundMe to support these amazing seniors as they pursue their dreams in college and beyond. Let's rally to support and honor the Class of 2018!
GRADUATION 2018 TICKET & EVENT INFORMATION
- Where: McVinney Auditorium (put "30 Fenner Street, Providence RI, 02903" in GPS to arrive at free parking lots!)
- When: Monday, June 11th (doors open at 5:30pm, event begins at 6pm)
- Parking: Parking is provided free of charge for up to 150 spots (guests are encouraged to carpool). Enter "30 Fenner Street" into GPS in order to be directed to the free lots, entering on the Broad Street side. Details and maps here.
- Tickets and Registration (TAPA Seniors, Families, Staff, and Community Members): TAPA Seniors, families, staff, and supportive community members may request unlimited free tickets, provided that they register for the event using the form below. In lieu of ticket purchase, community members are strongly encouraged to donate to the TAPA Stars "Last Dollar" Scholarship Drive on GoFundMe!
- Guest Policies: TAPA Seniors are responsible for the conduct of their invited guests. Guests must follow the policies of McVinney Auditorium.
- Flow of the Evening: TAPA Seniors must report to McVinney for Graduation Rehearsal by 3:30pm with their caps and gowns. Doors open for guests at 5:30pm, and graduation will begin at 6:00pm.
SENIOR AWARDS NIGHT 2018 TICKET INFORMATION
ADDITIONAL SENIOR AWARDS EVENT INFORMATION
- Dress: Outdoor semiformal (like an outdoor wedding). The venue is rustic with natural surroundings, so please bring extra shoes or flip-flops and plan to change into fancier heels if desired.
- Parking and Transportation: Parking is unlimited, but families and staff are encouraged to carpool as the venue is approximately 30 minutes from Providence (which as Rhode Islanders we know is far!) When you take a right into Yawgoo Bakes, proceed down the hilly driveway towards the event venue in the back towards the left. Follow signs to park in the grass parking lot to the left of the venue.
- Flow of the Evening: TAPA Seniors and their families are welcome to come to relax and take photographs as early as 5:30pm. Doors will be open and dinner will be served BBQ-style starting at 6pm. The awards ceremony itself will start at approximately 6:30pm, followed by dessert and dancing. Families and community members are welcome to leave after the awards portion or stick around; 8-10pm will be primarily the senior slideshow, dancing, and a bonfire.
- Guest Policy: TAPA Seniors are responsible for their own conduct and the conduct of their guests. This is a drug- and alcohol-free event. All guests must follow the policies of Yawgoo Bakes.
- Where: Yawgoo Bakes, 555 Slocum Road, Exeter, RI
- When: Wednesday, June 6th (doors open at 5:30pm, event begins at 6pm)
- Tickets for TAPA Seniors, Families, and Staff: All members of the Class of 2018 may bring two guests free of charge. Tickets for TAPA Staff participating in the event are also free.
- Tickets for Community Members: Community members may purchase a Senior Awards Night ticket for $25 by clicking the "Donate" button below and entering "Senior Awards Night Ticket(s)" in the memo line. Ms. Bryant will confirm receipt and add you to the list of attendees.